General Home Inspection Service Near Havertown, Downingtown & Philadelphia, PA
ABC Home Inspections' comprehensive home inspection process will let you know if a home is worthy of your investment.
Our process goes a little like this:
- We'll start by walking around the exterior of the property, checking on sidewalks, driveways, walkways, railings and fences.
- We'll then zoom in on the exterior of the property itself, checking masonry, stucco, cracks, pointing and siding.
- We'll move on to the roof, if it's accessible, and look at its features, gutters and fence styles. We'll also check on the chimney while we're up there.
- We'll go to the basement and check on the mechanical systems of the house, including the electrical panels and heating system.
- We'll keep an eye out for water damage and leaks, and run water down the drains to see how quickly the water will clear.
- We'll examine floorboards and vaulted ceilings.
- We'll take a look at the garage and septic system.
We take pictures of everything as we move through your Havertown, Downingtown, Delaware, Montgomery, Chester, Philadelphia or Bucks, PA home. We also check the basement for possible termite or ant damage and will bring in a trusted company to look for the termites if any are suspected.
Find out the condition of your next home by calling 267-331-0256 now!